WC Trucking, Inc. is centrally located in Northern California and is serviced by both the Union Pacific (UP) & BNSF Railway (BNSF). We have several spurs feeding into approximately 20 acres of outdoor storage.
Your cargo is secured within our terminal via a perimeter barbed fence, flood lamps, and security cameras with weigh scales and fueling stations onsite.
Available onsite lift and handling capabilities consists of:
We also offer the loading and unloading of: Gondola, Boxcar, Flatcar, Coilcar, Center Beams
As a single rail car can carry up to 100 Tons, our rail option can often be a highly economical alternative to a single truckload. Acreage coupled with our in-house trucking company allows our customers to strategically purchase in bulk while addressing today’s JIT market.
Our rail specialists understand the significance of accurate inventory control and have adopted various methods to ensure its implementation.
- Track inventory in transit and outside the terminal
- Capture actual product quantity upon arrival
- Manage multiple inventory methods including LIFO/FIFO stocking
- Add inventory to existing stock and adjust inventory for blending
- View on-hand inventory by product, size & grade